Parish Office Information
The parish office is now open M-F from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please KNOCK. The office is OPEN and we are here however the door is locked. If you need to come inside we will need to take your temperature & fill out a questionnaire upon entering. Appointments are recommended. This is the new protocol from the Diocese.
Welcome back to Mass: Phase II
We are back in church to celebrate Mass on our regular Mass schedule. Sat, 5pm, Sunday 7:30am, 9:30am, 11:30am (Spanish) and 5pm.
- Face masks required
- Max 72 people per Mass
- Communion will be at the usual time in Mass, by hand only per the Bishop. Ministers will pass between the rows of seats to distribute communion.
- You may still receive Communion in the courtyard immediately after the scheduled Masses even if you do not attend our Mass
- If these Communion times do not work, please call the Parish office to schedule a time
- Mass is not an obligation at this time
- Please sit in the pews marked with the white dots. Families and couples can sit together, but please maintain social distancing. Every other pew will be blocked.
- No gathering of groups in the church or in the courtyard
- Daily Masses will be back to the usual schedule.
Thank you and God bless you all!
Bienvenidos a la misa: ‘Phase II”
Estamos a la iglesia para celebrar la Misa en nuestro horario regular. Sábado, 5pm (ingles), Domingo 7:30am (ingles), 9:30am (ingles), 11:30am (español) y 5pm (ingles).
- Se requieren máscaras faciales.
- Máximo 72 personas en cada misa.
- La comunión será al durante de la Misa, solamente se dará en la mano por órdenes del Obispo. Los ministros pasarán entre los filas de asientos para distrbuir la sagrada eucaristía
- Usted todavía puede recibir la Comunión en el patio inmediatamente después de las Misas programadas, aunque no asiste a nuestra misa.
- Si estos horarios de Comunión no funcionan, por favor llame a la oficina de la Parroquia para programar otro horario.
- La misa no es una obligación en este tiempo de la pandemia de COVID-19.
- Por favor, siéntese en las sillas marcados con los puntos blancos. Las familias y las parejas pueden sentarse juntas, pero por favor mantengan el distanciamiento social. Todas las demás sillas serán bloqueadas.
- No hay reunión de grupos en la iglesia o en el patio.
- Las misas diarias reanudarán a las horas habituales.
¡Gracias y que Dios los bendiga a todos!
To the Men of our Parish
Our Lady of the Mountains’ Knights of Columbus Council 10799 is looking for you, men of our parish to participate in a four-month adventure to become a better, person, father, brother, uncle, grandfather, and parishioner.
We will meet on the third Thursday of October, November, yes December, and January to reflect on a set of videos built to explain why we need to be the “Men” that God requires us to be. So if you are interested please join us in this endeavor.
Your obligation: download, save, and read three chapters each month; each month, watch three videos; and review questions presented in each chapter. You will meet online (Zoom Video Presentation) with other men every third Thursday @ 6:30 -7:30PM (1 hour) meeting. If it last longer than 1 hour, I will be grateful and truly blessed.
Third Thursday of the Month October 15th:
• Masculinity [11:13]
• Brotherhood [10:56
• Leadership [10:36]
• Fatherhood [10:52]
• Family [13:00]
• Life [12:10]
• Prayer [12:55]
• Suffering [12:22]
• Sacramental Life [12:04]
• Spiritual Warfare [11.51]
• Evangelization [11:31]
• The Cornerstone [12:26]
POC for this event is Br. Matt Miller. To sign up and get more information send email to email@example.com or call (520) 227-2172
St. Vincent De Paul NEWS
SVDP has reopened to those struggling to pay bills during the COVID 19 crisis. We are also furnishing food at Rita’s Pantry. Our current hours are 9 am to 11 am on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Please say a prayer for all those who are struggling during this time.
“Neighbors Helping Neighbors”
We have been emailing our Sunday Bulletin to all parishioners for whom we have an address. If you would like to be added to our list, please call the parish office or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Parish Online Giving
If you haven’t ever given online, now is a good time to start. With Online giving, there is no touching of checks or money which helps keep both you and our money counters safe from virus transmission. Online giving is helpful for both the parish, since it saves our money counter volunteers time and saves us the expense of printing and mailing envelopes, as well as for you, the donor, since it saves the time used for weekly check writing. If you would like to sign up, please click on the “Online Giving” icon on the left side of this page.
Annual Catholic Appeal
The 2020 Annual Catholic Appeal is now underway. We are currently at 92% of our goal. If you have given before, you should have received a letter from Bishop Weisenburger asking for your pledge, otherwise there are pledge envelopes in the back of the church. We are encouraged to consider the needs of our Church and of the Diocese as one family in Christ. The Ministries supported by the Annual Catholic Appeal are a great help to our parish as well as other parishes throughout southern Arizona. For example, Father Peter Pedrasa was ordained to the priesthood this June 6th. It is through the Annual Catholic Appeal that he was able to be educated here for the parishes in our diocese. He has been serving with Fr. Ariel in Casa Grande. Please prayerfully consider your donation and all the good works that donation will provide.
Pray for Vocations
We need to pray for Vocations to the priesthood and religious life, so Bishop Weisenburger has asked the parishioners of the Diocese to specifically pray the rosary for Vocations. This is a critical issue for the future of our Diocese. If you would like to pray along with our Bishop, you can go to this link: Let us pray the Rosary with our Bishop for more Vocations.
CTSO Tax Credit
Don’t forget to make your donation to CTSO so that you can receive the state tax credit. I make mine the maximum amount I can give. This is a win-win situations since we get our money back as state tax credits and our students get scholarships. Please remember to check the box for All Saints Catholic School. See the link on the side of the page to make your donation.
School is open for the fall semester. Call the school office for more information: 520-378-7012.
God’s blessings to all,
Fr. Mike Martinez
1425 E. Yaqui Street
Celebration of the Mass