Welcome back to Sunday Mass
We are back in church to celebrate Mass on our regular Mass schedule. Sat, 5pm, Sunday 7:30am, 9:30am, 11:30am (Spanish) and 5pm. Please read the following notes and also the letter from the Diocese attached to the bulletin.
- Face masks required
- Max 50 people per Mass
- Communion will be at the end of Mass by hand only per the Bishop
- You may still receive Communion in the courtyard immediately after the scheduled Masses even if you do not attend our Mass
- If these Communion times do not work, please call the Parish office to schedule a time
- Mass is not an obligation at this time
- Please sit in the pews marked with the white dots. Families and couples can sit together, but please maintain social distancing. Every other pew will be blocked.
- No gathering of groups in the church or in the courtyard
- No daily Masses and meetings at this time.
Thank you and God bless you all!
Bienvenidos a la misa dominical
Estamos a la iglesia para celebrar la Misa en nuestro horario regular. Sábado, 5pm (ingles), Domingo 7:30am (ingles), 9:30am (ingles), 11:30am (español) y 5pm (ingles). Por favor, lea las siguientes notas y también la carta de la Diócesis adjunto al boletín.
- Se requieren máscaras faciales.
- Máximo 50 personas en cada misa.
- La comunión será al final de la Misa y solamente se dará en la mano por órdenes del Obispo.
- Usted todavía puede recibir la Comunión en el patio inmediatamente después de las Misas programadas, aunque no asiste a nuestra misa.
- Si estos horarios de Comunión no funcionan, por favor llame a la oficina de la Parroquia para programar otro horario.
- La misa no es una obligación en este tiempo de la pandemia de COVID-19.
- Por favor, siéntese en las sillas marcados con los puntos blancos. Las familias y las parejas pueden sentarse juntas, pero por favor mantengan el distanciamiento social. Todas las demás sillas serán bloqueadas.
- No hay reunión de grupos en la iglesia o en el patio.
- No hay misas diarias y reuniones en este momento.
¡Gracias y que Dios los bendiga a todos!
Warning — AGAIN
It has come to my attention that a text/email/phone scam has been going around the country using parish priests’ names to ask for gift cards for persons with cancer or other situations. This is a SCAM. No priest will ever ask for gift cards for anyone. If you get one of these texts, ignore it and
St. Vincent De Paul NEWS
SVDP has reopened to those struggling to pay bills during the COVID 19 crisis. We are also furnishing food at Rita’s Pantry. Our current hours are 9 am to 11 am on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Please say a prayer for all those who are struggling during this time.
“Neighbors Helping Neighbors”
We have been emailing our Sunday Bulletin to all parishioners for whom we have an address. If you would like to be added to our list, please call the parish office or send an email to email@example.com
Parish Office Information
Due to the increasing risk of contracting Covid-19, the parish office will be closed to walk-in traffic. We will be in the office M-F from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to answer phone calls and to check emails. A box will be left by the office door for you to leave donations, mail or any other items. It will be emptied often during the day. The church will remain open during office hours. Please stay safe as we pray for one another.
St. Andrew’s will be live streaming mass each day at 10:00 a.m. On Sundays, Mass is at 10:00 a.m. in English y a las 12:00 p.m. en español. Many of the priests in the area will be celebrants: St. Andrew’s Mass
You can find masses each weekday on EWTN Television Network:
Dish TV channel 261; Direct TV channel 370; Cox Cable channel 113.
Sunday Mass can be found at 6:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. each Sunday on KOLD TV Channel 13.
Mt. Angel Abbey also live-streams Masses and the Liturgy of the Hours: Mt. Angel Prayers
Bishop Weisenburger is also has his daily mass on the Diocese of Tucson Web page: Diocese of Tucson
Bishop Robert Barron has mass as well as many resources on his webpage: Word on Fire Daily Mass
La Santa Misa en español desde el Diocesis de Phoenix.
Parish Online Giving
If you haven’t ever given online, now is a good time to start. With Online giving, there is no touching of checks or money which helps keep both you and our money counters safe from virus transmission. Online giving is helpful for both the parish, since it saves our money counter volunteers time and saves us the expense of printing and mailing envelopes, as well as for you, the donor, since it saves the time used for weekly check writing. If you would like to sign up, please click on the “Online Giving” icon on the left side of this page.
Annual Catholic Appeal
The 2020 Annual Catholic Appeal is now underway. We are currently at 86% of our goal. If you have given before, you should have received a letter from Bishop Weisenburger asking for your pledge, otherwise there are pledge envelopes in the back of the church. We are encouraged to consider the needs of our Church and of the Diocese as one family in Christ. The Ministries supported by the Annual Catholic Appeal are a great help to our parish as well as other parishes throughout southern Arizona. For example, Father Peter Pedrasa was ordained to the priesthood this June 6th. It is through the Annual Catholic Appeal that he was able to be educated here for the parishes in our diocese. He will be serving with Fr. Ariel in Casa Grande. Please prayerfully consider your donation and all the good works that donation will provide.
Pray for Vocations
We need to pray for Vocations to the priesthood and religious life, so Bishop Weisenburger has asked the parishioners of the Diocese to specifically pray the rosary for Vocations. This is a critical issue for the future of our Diocese. If you would like to pray along with our Bishop, you can go to this link: Let us pray the Rosary with our Bishop for more Vocations.
CTSO Tax Credit
Don’t forget to make your donation to CTSO so that you can receive the state tax credit. I make mine the maximum amount I can give. This is a win-win situations since we get our money back as state tax credits and our students get scholarships. Please remember to check the box for All Saints Catholic School. See the link on the side of the page to make your donation.
We are taking registrations for the 2020-2021 school year, for more information, please call the school office. We are currently planning for the school to reopen for the fall semester. Some classes are nearly full, so please register soon.
God’s blessings to all,
Fr. Mike Martinez
1425 E. Yaqui Street
Celebration of the Mass